Digital artist / creative technologist with a focus on film, tv & interactive experiences.
Holofarm tells stories with new technologies like VR, AR and holograms. My role was technical research, development and creative direction.
Clients: VRT, Woestijnvis, KoekenTroef!, VC Studios, ZUMO, [ew32], UZ Gent, Universiteit Gent, Puratos, M – Museum Leuven, Easyfairs, …
Technical Direction & Post Production Supervision on projects for pub, film, tv – from look development to on-set supervision and compositing.
Software engineer on Serious Urban Games.
– Agile Management on front- & backend
– RESTful API development
SoleWay is a Software as a Service that offers simple indoor navigation and wayfinding capabilities mainly through textual instructions. By avoiding the need for expensive technologies, we can offer a business model that revolves around two key principles: ease of use for the end-users and low implementation cost for our customers.
– UX Web Design
– Michiel de Ruyter (comp), The Condemned 2 (comp), FC De Kampioenen 2 (comp), Broer (comp), Wiplala (comp), K3 Dierenhotel (comp), Witse (setsupervision / comp), FC De Kampioenen (comp), Piet Piraat en het Zeemonster (comp), Bingo (FX / comp), Bobby en de geestenjagers (FX / comp), K3 Bengeltjes (3D-tracking / FX / comp)
– Bevergem (comp), Coppers (comp), Voor Wat Hoort Wat, Spitsbroers, In Vlaamse Velden (comp), Zuidflank (comp), Metal Hurlant Chronicles (layout / comp), Plankton Invasion (shading / FX / comp), Raveleijn (FX / comp)
– Mega Mindy versus Rox (GFX: monitors in bad guy’s liar – design / animation), Coppers (Opening Titles design / animation), Bevergem (End Titles), The Condemned 2 (Opening Titles design / animation), Wiplala (End Credits illustration / animation), Witse (interface design / Opening Titles), K3 Dierenhotel (Opening Titles animation), Deadline 14/10 (Opening Titles design / animation), Weekend Aan Zee (Opening Titles design / animation)
Building the pipeline for Grid VFX and Grid Animation in order to increase the production rate of the company (automating recurring tasks, setup project management software using Shotgun)
– Deep, Michiel de Ruyter, Asterix and The Mansions of the Gods, Oops! Noah Is Gone, Wiplala, Little Luke and Lucy (Suske & Wiske), Ziggy & The Zootram, Bumba, What’s The Big Idea, Percy et ses Amis
DIGITAL DESIGN / DEVELOPMENT
– Design and mograph in advertisements for Meesterlyck, Raylex, TMF, Ford, Omega Pharma, ..
– Setup and development of project management software (Shotgun) and support for internal and external users (clients / production / artists).
– Design & development website www.grid-vfx.com (php/js)
– Design brochure Grid 2014
– Development internal artist database for recruitment purposes (php/js)
Profiling participating artists during Summercamp Electrified.